Monday, March 29, 2010

From The Heart

Every day for the past week I think about my blog, I think about what next to post. How to word it, how many pictures I will have or if I will have any. I think about the comments I have been receiving over this series of posts. And how much blogging has become a part of who I am.



I don't often meet someone and say "Hi, my name is Ginger and I am a blogger. Would you like to read my blog?" I think I may scare people if I did that! However, if I feel you would like to read my blog and I would not bore you I may mention... "Umm well, I'm a blogger and I have this blog and I write posts...ummm nothing big or special but I cherish it. If you have time and umm if you would like umm maybe you can stop by and check it out."



Now that is more like it. That is me in a nut shell. I hate to bother anyone into doing anything when I need to ask something it's painful more for the person who has to stand there trying to figure out what I am going to ask. One person said to me once "You just want to use my computer? I thought you were going to ask for the deed to my house?"


This blog of mine isn't very big, or very popular but the few people who come to this nook on the web seem to enjoy my posts and come back for more so that right there is a compliment that right there is a reason to press on.


I guess in the three years of blogging I have blogged about all sorts of topics but the ones that mean a lot to me are the ones that come from deep down in my heart.


A Mother's Prayer

It was like a dream come true Lord, when I first held my newborn son. Do you remember how I couldn't’t stop thanking you for the precious blessing you had given us? I was scared when they told me and my husband that our son had a disease. But I prayed Lord, you know. I prayed that he would be healed despite what they say.



The Silent Cry

“Mommy, I can’t wait to see you. Feel you holding me in your arms.”



There Is No god like Jehovah

Yes, I have heard this song over and over again. A song that has meaning, passion, the truth all in it but not till last Saturday when so many things were swimming through my mind did the words really hit home.



Thankfulness

Riding home from church tonight I was texting a friend thanking her for a surprise I found in my pew when I got to church.All of a sudden the car jerked. My family was home sick and only my dad and myself were in the car. I looked up quickly while the car screeched and I screamed.


Pieces Of My Heart

But there are times where I read a Lori Wick novel or I watch someone close to me who is in love and I think "Lord,when will it be my turn?"

The King Is Coming

My Friends... the King is Coming...vacuum your heart strings dust your thoughts, wash your mind make it new. The King is not any ordinary company lets make our heart as clean as we can!


I hope all of you enjoyed these past posts as much as I enjoyed writing them. Some were hard to write but needed to be written. I thank you all for allowing me to share my heart with you.

Until the next post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed all your walks down memory lane ... what fun !!!

love you!