Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When you are tired...

....and you just want to cuddle up in bed, turn off the laptop, watch something on TV or read a good book. Your mind is far away from blogging, you just can't form the words, you can't seem to want to blog.

I was tempted tonight not to post. To break my "Three Years And Counting" posts just for tonight. I wanted to blog but being tired, from a long day of school I just wanted to rest. Not to muster up a post.

I told my mom about how I felt. And she said "blog" even if it's a quick post don't stop blogging in your series.

So, I blogged.

And you know even in this sad pathetic post. I can wrap up around three years in blogging. There are so many times I just don't feel like blogging. And what I do is I don't blog. Instead of of taking the easy way out I am going to try in the near future to just blog.

'Cause maybe you can relate or maybe you are just happy to see an update from Pieces Of My Heart. But whatever it is I am glad I blogged tonight. *Smile* When I went on to post tonight I had no idea what I was going to post about and now I have written a post and I have a little homework for you. :)

So, here is an inter active post. I want to hear from you.

Is there a question you have wanted to asked me but haven't?

I would LOVE to hear from you even if it's a subject you want me to write about on here and so on.

Ask away! I can't promise I will be able to answer them. But we shall see!! Lets keep this Three Years And Counting moving along.

I need your help!

No comments: