Thursday, March 4, 2010

Missing my Jeremy!



....but Carole and I are having a wonderful time on my school vacation. I can't believe the week is almost over. We had a great time yesterday shopping with my older sister Leslie at a GIGANTIC thrift store!

I bought a pair of jeans and sweatshirt for Jeremy, two denim skirts for me. (Which I was thrilled about. Needing some for school) And a Christian novel by Colleen Coble. I wasn't overly thrilled with the prices but they were reasonable.

Today, Carole and I along with our aunt,cousin, sister,sister in law and nephews and niece ventured out to the aquarium. We had a great time. And made lots of memories.

Especially riding the train! That is always a load of fun! :p




Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday to you! :) Love the pictures. ;) Sounds like you gals are having a great time!

Morgan