Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Silent Cry

The Silent Cry

“Mommy, I can’t wait to see you. Feel you holding me in your arms.”
“Mommy, what will you name me? After my grandmother like you
always said you were going to do?”
“Mommy, what’s my daddy like? Will he call me his little princess?”
“Mommy, what is this long thing? Mommy I am scared!”
“Mommy, this hurts please make it stop!”
“Mommy, can you give me a kiss? Please make it better!”
“Mommy, I can’t breathe. Mommy I wanted to meet you!”
“I love you Mommy. Do you love me?”
“I am going to see Jesus now Mommy”
“Mommy…”
Written by:Ginger
How many silent cries a day a Mommy hears in her heart as she murders her own unborn child. How can this be right? It’s not.

3 comments:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Chilling. Like cold water in the face. Chilling. Beautifully chilling.

Sis. Julie said...

Oh wow!!! That one made my heart break. How sad that mommies all over this land are doing this to their unborn children. If they could only hear their cry. If they could only see the video "Silent Scream". It shows the baby by way of ultrasound crying out. It is heart-wrenching. Unfortunately....I know of one young lady that saw that video and still aborted her baby. That is just wicked!!

Me said...

OK, loved the poem! But time for a new BM (blogger message)!!! "A Silent Cry" is great and all, but it's so sad:( I need a new happy:) BM!!