Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Part one: My Good Your Glory

Can you all keep a secret? Oh good, 'cause I really need to let it out! I hate change! Wow, you don't know how that felt. Wonderful! lol... All silliness aside I really do hate change. I hate the unknown. I don't like not knowing what will happen next.

Now, I am starting a day care aka: day home this summer. I work at a Christian school and now I am going to have an interview for this agency that takes care of elderly people. Let's pause here. The interview alone freaks me out! lol....What if I babble? Or stutter? Or don't know an answer? Then after the interview and whatever else, I meet the women. I will be helping three hours every day except for Wednesdays and weekends. How about if she doesn't like me? How about if I don't do what she wants me to do the way she wants it done?

I can get so worked up without stopping and praying. When I do pray I have a peace over me until I decide I need to worry again and that peace is gone. I need to learn to leave my fretting with the Lord. Please keep me in your prayers. I would so appreciate it.

Last night I was listening to this group called Lordsong and they were singing this song called "My Good Your Glory." The lyrics really helped me out. Now if I keep my mind set on this song alone I will be okay...

My Good, Your Glory

Verse 1: With every tide that turns Every day I learn More about the heart of You.Why should I ever doubt? I know You’ll bring me out.Your Word is faithful and true.I can face the trail when I think of what’s in store.I don’t have to understand it‘cause I know that it’s all for......

Chorus: My good, Your glory.Your grace will tell the story of my life...You’re keeping me day and night.Your Word, my promise.My faith will stand upon this truth I know.That things are going just as they should And it’s all working out for my good and Your glory.

Verse 2: In all Your power and might I know You still delight In taking care of one of Your own.So I’ll place my trust in You do what You want me to.My life depends on You alone.You see what’s ahead‘cause only You have gone before...Preparing my tomorrows With moments that are for...


1 comment:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Just be yourself and you have nothing to worry about. You are a born nurturer! You take care of folks...that's just what you do!! So, you just take those fears of yours and wrap them up in a nice little package and lay them at Jesus' feet. I'll be praying. :)