Thursday, May 24, 2007

Eating and reading

You all should be proud. I actually have something worth writing about! lol...Okay...so the post before this (about names) was a little strange. lol...I was tired!

Well, the other night after I was done torturing you with my last post the phone rang. My Uncle who travels for work all over this country was in our neck of the woods. He wanted to take us out to dinner while he was in the area.

So...me and my sister and brother ended up going with him to get the food and bringing it back to the house. We got Chinese food. Mmmm...one of my favorites! It was very good! The best part is there are leftovers for lunch today.

Right now I am reading a Terri Blackstock book called Justifiable Means. I have read this book twice already but, it's a really great book.

Okay, I have to go for now!

No comments: