Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Insert "Huge Sigh"
Well, I could give in that I am very tired, the hour of night, and I had long day to burst into a pool of tears. Which is very tempting or blog. Balming to my very being. Well, I am going to choose blogging. Because I hate when I cry and then I have puffy eyes and looks like I have very bad allergies.

Why you may ask that I am biting my quivering lip (Total exaggeration) is because I came home tonight after church. Ready to check my blogging comments hoping I had some and to my happy, happiness I had TWELVE! Twelve comments! That's a lot of comments.

I even had QUESTIONS to answer!!

Why am I talking in the past tense? You may ask? Why don't I seem happy that the dust balls I mean tumble weed:) is no longer roaming my bloggie town.

Well, some strange reason totally by accident I REJECTED all 12 comments! Sob...hiccup...gulp! I am so sad! SNIFF I know one of these days I'll get over it one of these days I'll wake up and say "Huh, rejected? When was that?" But this very moment I can't believe I did it! Okay, okay I'll get over it. So I am being a mega drama queen but... (Totally in a whining voice) Do you know what will make me feel better?? *Hiccup* Some more comments *Sniffle*

Alright going totally by memory let me try to answer some of your questions if I forgot one PLEASE tell me.

Katrina asked me...
How did you feel when your parents told you they were going to have a baby?
Well, I knew there was a slight chance my mom was expecting and I was actually the one that kept telling her she was having a baby. When it was confirmed I was shocked even though deep down I knew she was I just knew it! But knowing it and being told is two different things. I started rattling about everything needed to be "Winnie The Pooh." And took everything in my being to keep quiet for two weeks until my parents gave me and my sister the "go ahead" to tell the world. To answer your question I was thrilled...so thrilled.

Mrs.H asked me...
What is your three favorite children books and why?
Right this moment I would say Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs (Small tidbit I was very disappointed with the movie) Why is this book one of my faves: Probably because last year there was a little girl who LOVED when I read it to her at school she would request it every day and it just became special to both of us.

My next book: Right now would be 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. I absolutely LOVE when my kids will sing along. We have such fun. I read it today outside at the picnic table soaking in the sun while one of the little girls wore my sun glasses 'cause the sun was in her eyes. So CUTE!!

My third: There's A Wocket In My Pocket. I Love reading it to my kids at school and I also LOVE reading it to Jeremy. I love how he hits the book and smiles.

Mrs. H also asked me what my three favorite little house and the prairie episodes are and what are three of my Mimi's favorite dolls. (My Mimi (Grandmother) collects dolls and has made me an avid doll collector as well) Mimi LOVES a doll catalog called Paradise Galleries and she has many of their dolls. She also loves Ashton Drake (as do I) Her favorites are dolls that her family has given her and dolls that my papa (her late husband) had bought her over the years. She gave me one that papa gave her and I cherish it. Alright tears are now threatening to enter my eyes but it's not over my mistake over the comments it's my love for my Mimi and Papa. My Papa is with Jesus now but my Mimi is one of my bestest friends and .... well I think need to have a post of just her one of these days. :)

Little House and Prairie episodes...hmmm... I like the one when Mary Goes Blind sad very sad. When Mr. Edwards baby sit the girls SO FUNNY! And...when Mary and Laura first goes to school and Laura finds a new friend in Miss Beatle.

Morgan asked me...
What was my favorite birthday gift?
Oh, wow! That is a hard one. Speaking of my mimi. ONE OF MY FAVORITE gifts was an Ashton Drake doll she gave me on my seventeenth birthday. Another memory is when I was fourteen my parents threw me a HUGE surprise party! A great memory.

Grace Elizabeth asked...
Do you like sunny or rainy days?
It depends I like it when I already was plaining on staying home and just have lazy rainy and reading day. Just me cuddled in my room reading a good novel or cuddled with Jeremy with a good Dr. Seuss book.

But like today I LOVE being able to go outside with my students soaking up the sun and reading books such a fun thing to end the school day.

I know there was more. But my tired state can't think anymore. Thank you all for COMMENTING and I am so sorry I lost all of your sweet words! Hope to hear from you all soon!!

9 comments:

Katarina said...

I hate it, hate it, hate it, when I delete all the comments. (Done it more then once!)

All righty, now what's your favorite book to read?

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

That is too bad! :(
when I accidently reject a comment. To fix it I just click back and copy the comment and put it in a new comment in my box.

I like sunny days and short warm rainy down pours!

One of the comments that I gave you (If I am remembering right!) was my blog address.
here it is:

http://theupperroad.blogspot.com/

I hope you visit and enjoy my blog.
I like comments too!
~Grace

Katarina said...

What is your favorite thing to do to relax and and where?

BTW I don't know if I've said it yet, but I'll say it again...I've greatly enjoyed all your posts. There have been many days where your post has given me encouragement. And the post about Jeremy never cease to bring a smile to my face. :D Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Aww. That is a bummer! :(

I enjoyed reading all of your answers to the questions though!!! And yeah, I'm lovin' these posts too!! :)

Morgan

Jennifer said...

Ugh I hate when that happens!! I one time deleted a bunch of post by mistake and had to delete all of them and start my blog over..lol..I was so upset I had lost all those post!!

Jessica said...

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs was one of my favorite books when I was a kid!! I was slightly dissappointed with the movie too. When I first heard about it, I told my husband that we HAD to see it. (I'll admit I was a little curious as to how they would make that tiny book a whole full length movie!) But nevertheless, I hoped that it would be amazing. And then.... come on, a "weather machiene"? That wasn't in the book!! LOL!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs!! :) Soo cute!

Anonymous said...

I would be really sad, too if I accidentally deleted all my comment. :( I really enjoyed reading all your questions and answers!

Lauren

Sarah said...

^^that would be the book, not the movie (haven't seen the movie)