Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring!

Well, it is official my spring vacation is here. My suitcase is packed, my mp3 is charged my school bag is staying home and I am going on vacation. I will be spending a nice long week with my Mimi. Carole is staying home this time helping, my mom and hanging around here. So I am going solo. I'm excited to just have a week off.



I LOVE,LOVE teaching but it's fun to have a break.



I will however miss my darling Jeremy. He is such a part of me. The last school break I spent away from home by the end of the week I was watching home videos of him on my laptop. Yup, that boy is special!!



I have at least three posts I am going to try to work on while I'm on vacation. I have them all swarming in my head and just need the time to sit down and post them. So keep a look out for them Also, while I am on vacation I am going to try to get some much needed blog hopping.

There are so many of you who has commented many times over the last month and I haven't had the chance to come visit your little nook on the web but don't worry I will be doing that soon!


Well, I'm sorry to pop in and pop out like this but I want to vacuum my room before I leave it for a week. I will be posting as soon as I get to Mimi's hopefully with some new pictures of my nephews and niece.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: