Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Wonder...

...If I really knew how in love I would be with this boy.

How when I looked at him my whole heart would melt.

When I come home from school he is the first face I would want to see.

Just how much he would make me smile when he laughs.

Or how much I hurt when he isn't feeling well.

Tonight, I was taking to him on the phone. "Where's Mr.Jeremy?" I asked in my sing song voice. Carole told me he was looking for me and then started playing again and she said he was laughing.
It's so funny how much I miss him when I am away from him for a whole week.

I'm so thankful God gave him to us.

Every giggle...

Every smile...

Every hug...

Every kiss...

Just makes me love him more.

Don't you just love a good Jeremy post?? :)

6 comments:

Stepheny said...

I most certainly do love a good Jeremy post. How sweet! He is such a little doll! :) He's just like my baby sister... a chunk! lol :)

Good to see his "Smiling" face!

steph

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

This post is one for the Baby Book. That peek-a-boo photo is just priceless!

Anonymous said...

Oh I DO love a good Jeremy post!!! Sweet post and totally adorable pictures!!!!

Morgan

&h said...

You don't have to publish this comment but I wanted to let you know about a new magazine being published. “Pursue Beauty” will create a haven of beauty and fellowship for young women through challenging articles, moving fiction, and lots of reader participation. Please subscribe to our blog (http://www.pursuebeauty.blogspot.com) and consider subscribing or downloading the sampler issue when it is available in September. We’re spreading the word now because we need subscribers and writers to help us build this community. Please pass this information on to any of your friends or family who might be interested

Sophie said...

He is really precious ^^ I am so happy for you that you have this little bundle of joy to brighten your day.

Unknown said...

Awww yes, I do love Jeremy posts ... he is sooooooo sweet !!!!! And the pictures are adorable !!!!!!