Thursday, January 7, 2010

Little Facts...



The planner I bought last week. Has been a HUGE help. I am finding myself going to it and jotting things down and looking things up and putting little sticky notes in filled with reminders.





Jeremy is enjoying his rattle I bought him the other day he moves his arm and smiles when he hears it rattle. He also loves bouncing in his bouncy seat. And playing peek a boo and patty cake.

I am watching the eighth season of the Walton's with Carole.

The snow is melting slowly.

I did a historic bulletin board in the school hallway this afternoon. It looks great if I do say so myself!





I'm falling asleep. So I am afraid my fact list will be short tonight!!


Good Night!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the waltons!!! It's my fav. show of all time:)

Britt said...

Jeremy is SO ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

That picture is soo cute!!! He sounds like such a fun baby! :)

Morgan

Anonymous said...

Aww! Jeremy is getting so big. It seems like not that long ago I was reading the post announcing his birth!! Time does fly! :)

Too bad your snow is melting!! There's about 2-3 inches on the ground here. I'm sure it will melt pretty soon though. :(

Still enjoying your blog!!

Lauren

Unknown said...

love love love the new header and the new pic of Jeremy !!!!! :)

Speaking of pics you need to post pics of your bulletin boards -- sounds really cool!

Have a great weekend and good services at church!