Monday, January 25, 2010

And another day is over...

How does one day end so fast? Wasn't I just getting out of bed? Stumbling down the stairs pouring myself some captain crunch cereal? How does a day end so quickly? Twenty four hours seem long until you live them. Have you ever noticed that?

Well, the days are just flying by with Jeremy in the house. In the above picture is Jeremy and I on the computer this morning. No make up and in my pajamas and all. Remind me again why I am posting this on my blog?? LOL I just couldn't resist. You see his hand on mine? That is what he is doing right now. He just loves to help me out!


Carole had been holding him on on my bed while I sat here at my desk blogging. But all of the sudden I heard this scream. I look over and Jeremy is holding his arm out to me and started getting all giddy when I stood up and picked him up! Have I mentioned I love that brother of mine??


I just handed him back to Carole so I could finish blogging with both hands on the keys so now he trying to help Carole text! lol


He has now sitting by himself on the floor while he plays with his toys. It's so adorable!! (I would have the above picture right under this paragraph but...blogger is being annoying!)


I LOVE it when he gives me one of his biggest smiles when I tell him I love him!



Well, I hope you don't mind another post filled with Jeremy! But he is one of my favorite subjects!! You all have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun post!! LOVE the pictures!!! Sounds like he's such a fun smiley baby!!

Morgan

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

C-U-T-E. That top photo reminds me of you! The second one looks like our little guy is sporting quite the mohawk!! His hand on yours is precious. There is nothing like it, is there? Jeremy is one blessed little boy. (soon to be blogger?)

Anonymous said...

Aww, how cute!! I just looove babies! I'm sure you are having so much fun with Jeremy. All of my siblings are growing up, so we don't have any more babies in the house. :(

Lauren