Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And it's another day...


...The other day I was explaining how fast a day goes. How the hours fly by and all of the sudden the sky is dark and I am preparing for another. Laying out my clothes for tomorrow,packing my lunch,bringing down my school bag, getting into my pajamas and turning on my laptop. Discussing what movie to watch with Carole while in the back of my mind thinking about all I have to do tomorrow. Reading groups, crafts, story time,numbers...etc...



...Just this moment as I was pondering what to write Carole came up stairs bringing forth two giant mugs filled with root beer and coffee ice cream. What a doll! :) I love these types of nights *Cute sister nights*




Back to blogging...I need an applause people have you noticed my January roster? I have been blogging A LOT this month! YAY FOR ME!!!!! Alright enough of that....




Sigh...can you tell I don't have much to blog about tonight?? Well, that's okay, I just wanted to enter into my little bloggie world. And see how all of you bloggie peeps are...


...tell me any plans for the weekend??


Stop by my comment box tell me how you are...until then... Have a wonderful night and day tomorrow!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm loving it. I'll definitely be following.

Check out my blog. I'm sure you'll love it!

www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You have posted so much this month that when I come over to read your blog it takes me a while! I love reading all the cute stuff on your blog! I especially like all the cute comments your students say. :)

Have a great evening!!

Lauren