Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wow, and here we go....

Tomorrow is the BIG day. This post will not be long tonight because I don't think I have the energy to scrape up enough juicy words and exciting things to write about. My mind is full and if I could only write everything down in this post I would. But, as I type I just can't form the words or can't explain how excited and nervous I am right now.

So, my bloggy friends I am going to ask you all to keep my mom, my baby brother and my whole family in your prayers tomorrow. I will try to keep you all updated through out the day! I appreciate all your thoughts, prayers and care for our family!

Love you all,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be watching tomorrow!! :)

Morgan

Jessica said...

TODAY'S THE DAY!!! Yall are in my prayers. I can't wait to hear that he is born. :)

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

We're waiting and praying! Looking forward to the pics! :)

Unknown said...

Just checking in :) ... thinking and praying for you all! :)