Thursday, August 6, 2009

Update!

I am so sorry I haven't updated all day! However, I have a VERY good reason why I didn't. Because we are not even at the hospital yet! We were suppose to call the hospital at 6:30 in the morning to make sure the hospital was ready for us. When my dad called they told him they were putting my mom on a waiting list and to call back at eleven.

We were already to Head out the door so we all put are things down and said goodnight and went back to bed. A few hours later dad called again they told him if the head nurse did not call back by two call them.

So two rolled around and he called. They said something is going on at the hospital and it was in the interest for my mom's safety to not admit her yet. They said they will call at four it's now four nineteen and my Internet connection has not been disturbed.

So, at this point it may not be until tomorrow before mom gets admitted. I just read your comments and I thank you all for caring if you haven't guess the baby's weight yet scroll down to that post and do it. You still have PLENTY of time.

Still keep us in your prayers! And I will update you when I can!


No comments: