Thursday, August 13, 2009

So busy!

One week! Just one week and I have my teachers meeting. I am using up my time holding my baby brother Jeremy and coloring gum ball machines for my bulletin board. I felt bad I didn't post anything yesterday. I was going to but like I said I am straight out busy!







There is so much to do and so little time. I am going to ask everyone to pray for my blogger Friend Jessica the last I heard she was in the hospital in labor! So, please pray for and her husband and her sweet baby girl on the way!

I am now off to color some more!!



6 comments:

Stepheny said...

email me when you can.. I need your address!

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

That is one majorly cute little bitty baby wearing some majorly cute little bitty baby booties!

Stepheny Weaver said...

Mrs.H is right... I think that outfit is JUST ADORABLE! :) ''

EMAIL ME! :) I know your busy!


:) STepheny

Jessica said...

He's so cute!! :) I've missed all the pictures since I've been at the hospital, But it's good to come on here and see them all. I know you must be enjoying the new addition to your family. :)

Stepheny said...

GINGER... THIS IS AN REALLY IMPORTANT COMMENT! I HAVE ABOUT 3 OUTFITS THAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEND TO YOU... PLEASE.... I NEED YOUR ADDRESS!!!!! EMAIL ME PLEASE!

STEPHENY

Stepheny said...

Ginger.. could you get a hold of Jessica some how? I want to see her new baby, but I can't get into her blog, it says I am not invited??? I have been following her blog for a long time, and I am SO waiting to see her new baby girl!!!

Thanks!
Steph