Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'll try....

....to explain what I felt the moment I saw my baby brother come into this world. Yes,my friends I saw it. I honestly didn't think I could possibly do it. But after A LOT of thinking I made my decision and I watched my mom be in so much pain and then the little miracle that I am proud to announce is my baby brother enter the world.

It's so neat having Christ live in us isn't? I often let fear come into my being and let it's evil head make me worry and fret. But I am afraid that is not all fear does to me. I get sick to my stomach. Very, sick where a trash can needs to be handy.


Ya, I know you all needed that information!!


Well, anyhow so this past week I was getting myself all worked up because I just knew I would be in the nearest bathroom for the most part.


Apparently I didn't know because I was okay! I was distracted often seeing sweet comments on my blog and facebook. I had a regular crowd following my facebook page for a couple of days. I was surrounded by family and even my mom was okay for most of the labor she even helped me with an important email I had to send out while she was laying on the hospital bed!


And then at 5:27 in the morning my baby brother came into this world. Weighing 8 pounds and 7 ounces.


We are all home now even my mom and Jeremy. I love just watching him sleep and hearing his little cry!! What a joy to be able to say he is my brother!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a cute picture!!!!

Glad to hear that you made it through it okay! :) Yay that you got to watch!!! How exciting!!!!!

Morgan

Katie said...

Oh My Word! He is down right adorable!!

Unknown said...

Breanna came to the laptop and said "Mommy I want to see Ginger's baby brother"!!!! Yay! for a new pic ... we think he's sooooo cute !!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! He's such a beautiful baby!!!!!!!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

That's going to be one spoiled rotten baby! LOL!