Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's been a while....

I am sorry I haven't been blogging. I know you may have been trying to get a hold of me others may just be waiting for an updated picture of Jeremy. But I have been lacking in the blogging world again.

I think of all my special readers all the time even when I am not online looking at all your blogs and leaving little comments here and there.

Right now there is a lot going on in my little life. Between, school coming up this week, and the newest addition to the family and other things that have been grabbing onto my heart strings and just not letting go blogging has just not been the top thing on my list!

However, I will try to update soon! I need to get to bed I am up late! Since tomorrow is Sunday and I need to get up early for church! You all have a great day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for you to post more pictures ... Breanna loves to see pics of "baby Jeremy"!

Hope your first days back at school are great!!!

Give that baby a hug and have a great day!!!! :)

Jodi

Stepheny said...

I REALLY NEED YOU TO EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS!!

I have these clothes that I want to get sent out! :) I don't want him to grow out of them before they even get there.... please trust me!

Steph