Friday, August 7, 2009

Sipping some more coffee...

Well, I stained my "big sister" tee shirt with my coffee this morning. I am pretty distressed about that but I guess my baby brother won't mind! I am tired but I was able to fall asleep last night for a while in the waiting room.





My mom's contractions are getting stronger. And I just can't believe it's getting closer. I am not sure when the baby will come it may not be for many hours but I just know this excitment that I am feeling is priceless!





Thank you all for praying and checking in your comments mean the world to me and I enjoy reading them while I sit in my mom's hospital room.





I will keep you updated and keep those prayers coming!!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby brother won't mind the coffee stain he just wants lots of hugs and kisses!!! :) Give your Mom a big glass of laboraide and a smile ... it won't be long now! :) Are you going to watch the birth??!!

Ginger said...

Jodi, I can't honestly say. I have been thinking about more today than any time before. Carole is going too. I just don't know if I will be able to handle it. But we will see! If not hopefully I will see the baby very soon after the birth!!!
Ginger~

Unknown said...

Ginger, birth is the most beautiful miracle in all the world... go watch! :) It's not alot of blood and mess as most suppose it's simply the most amazing thing ever!!

Ginger said...

Jodi!! You are just so sweet! It's so fun being able to "talk" to you. I feel like we have been talking about this baby since December! Wait a minute! We have!! I would love to be able to see him when he is first here. We will see!!
Ginger~