Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well, we are at the hospital

We have been at the hospital since six this evening. Mom is doing well. Right now she is just lying down while I am on the computer, Carole is touching up her make up, Mimi is just sitting and Aaron and Dad are watching the baseball game.

Aaron and I went to the waiting room for a little while where I played with an adorable little girl! Mom haven't even been induced yet so it is going to be a LONG while before I have any baby pictures for you!

But just hang in there and keep watching my blog for updates!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Exciting!!Praying and looking forward to seeing pictures.

Jessica said...

Praying for yall, and watching for updates! Hope everything goes well. :)

Unknown said...

Yay! I'll be checking in all day long!! :)