Monday, February 8, 2010

Bargains!


I thought you would all enjoy some bargains we came upon on Saturday afternoon. All of what you see came to a whopping $4.75. Among the bargains is the Winnie The Pooh book ends I mentioned in a past post that was marked for ten dollars.Well, my dad asked the clerk about the missing ears on the rabbits and she marked it for $1.75. Also a twenty dollar Leap Frog caterpillar that we bought for 69 cents. We also got two board books, slippers,a shirt and a bib.

Don't you LOVE thrift stores?? And isn't it funny all of our bargains are for Jeremy? :)

I am needing sleep. So all my bloggie people you have a great night!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah!!! Good for you!! Those bookends are ADORABLE--and wow, what a markdown!! :o Looks like you guys did well for your $4.75!! :)

Morgan

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the bargains you found for Jeremy!! I just love finding great deals! :)

Lauren