Thursday, May 22, 2008

A baby girl has gone home.


I have been blogging for a year, and within that year my faithful blog readers have learned three things about me. I am a born again Christian, I love Southern Gospel Music and my heart was especially made to love children.


This afternoon I received an email about a Christian singer who has written many wonderful songs, and has sung for years. (He is not a SG singer and some of his music really is not my type.) But that really is not the point.


His youngest child was killed in an accident last night. I couldn't believe it when I read it. My heart and prayers are with the Chapman family. His little girl is now with our Lord and Savior.
Please pray for this family. This is a horrible tragedy. You just don't think something like this could happen until it happens.
"So I will dance with Cinderella While she is here in my arms' Cause I know something the prince never knew. Oh, I will dance with Cinderella, I don't want to miss even one song, 'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight And she'll be gone..." "Cinderella" Written by Steven Curtis Chapman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo sad! I don't think I can hear that song again with out crying. "and she'll be gone" Talk about heart breaking!! I'll be praying for them.

Carole

Anonymous said...

I hear about this whole thing this morning and it really breaks my heart. The whole thing is tragic, but think of how many people in the world who are praying for this family now - amazing!

Anonymous said...

I heard it on the radio right after I woke up this morning. :( I feel so sorry for them--especially the older brother!!!!

Morgan

Morgan said...

This was so sad to hear about!!! I feel so baddly for the whole family, and the older brother! :(

Anonymous said...

Awe it is a pretty song,(Yes I found the song on the radio net) He probably won't be able to sing the song with out tears.
sad ;(

Anonymous said...

I only just heard about this terrible tradgedy (Beth)