Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blogging 'cause I want to...

Yes, another spur of the moment post. No real subject or any real meaning, just thought I would give you all an update on my room.

Suzanne wrote a comment asking what color I painted my shelf. So that gave me a great idea, I would give all of you an update on my bedroom. Thank you Suzanne!

So, my shelf is now painted white. I know, not so exciting but the other color paints around the house wouldn't match my light purple wall paper. But I think it will go okay with some dolls on the shelf and some knick knacks here and there. I also bought some small cubicles. They are a type of organizer from the dollar store. They are a great for holding all my DVD's. They are able to stack up on each other and it really looks nice.

Right this moment I have a bright colorful comforter on my bed but I am thinking I may put on this cherub comforter set I have. It may make my room look more "adultish" lol...Hopefully I will put pictures up soon. I may be getting my other computer soon so maybe, just maybe you will see some pictures really, really soon.

Well, if anyone has any more room ideas I still would like to read them.

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

I can't wait to see the pictures.