Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What day is it, again?

The problem with the summer is you don't have to keep up with what day is what. You just let life handle it for you. Wednesday is our mid- week service but this week we had church at a church we associate with last night so we have no service tonight.

So, all day long I am thinking it's Thursday and it's only Wednesday. My confusion also may be stemmed by the fact that I was in my bed room mostly all day trying make sense of the mess.

I finally got everything cleared off my bed to find window cleaner had spilled all over my clean sheet! AGH!! I say. So, I took off the sheet and I am planning on putting an old sheet I had for years on with little teddy bears on it. Sounds real adult right?

Oh, man. Well, enough of my complaining. I am sure you want to hear about my great news right? Okay, here it goes. Last night at church, the pastor's wife asked me if I still want to work at the school one day a week! YAHOOO!!! I am so excited. I am still doing my day care but on Fridays my mom will help me out. So, I am really so happy! I can't wait to begin.

Well, I don't want to admit it but I have been on my handy dandy laptop for a long time now and I really should sign off and go back to my pig pen...I mean bed room. lol...So, I will update you on my slowly progressing bed room later on.

No comments: