Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update on the car

You all may remember me posting about our car situation a few weeks ago. Just a few short days after that, I explained that we were given a car the very same day that I asked all of you to pray.

Well, I now am asking all of my bloggie friends, once again, to lift our family in prayer. The car that was given to us never actually made it into our drive way. It needed some work to be done but I'm afraid the mechanic just didn't think it was even worth working on.

So yes, we are still in the same boat, the car less boat! We are still using our Pastor's car but he will be needing it back soon. So once again, I would ask you to specifically pray that we will find a van that works and all the doors open and close.

It's very hard not having a car. You feel stuck, my dad needs a car to go to work also go to church, shop, all the necessities of life.

So thank you once again, I so appreciate it!!

3 comments:

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

So sorry to hear about the car. We will be praying for a new van. With doors. And tires. And a steering wheel. And....

mrs. h.

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Oh! I'm sure that IS hard. :( God will provide though...........He promised to supply ALL of our needs!!

Me said...

ok, boo-hoo. NOW POST SOMETHING NEW!!!