Monday, March 24, 2008

Please Pray...

Yes, once again I am afraid, after such a short amount of time, we have no car. Our van, the one we bought just five months ago, has died! I hadn't seen that one coming. I thought the mechanic would be able to fix it. Apparently I was mistaken. We need a new vehicle. So I'm asking all of my bloggie friends to keep my car-less family in their prayers. A car is a necessity of life.
Something you really can't live without.

*A specific thing to pray for is that some how, some way we will get a brand new car or relatively close to brand new car. We just want a vehicle that we won't have to take to the mechanic every month or week or day....

I will be posting some Easter pictures some time today. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Thank you for your prayers!!

No comments: