Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh Me Oh My!

*A really big hardy sigh* I am sitting on a corner of my bed. Yes, just a corner I have...well, let me just look here...DVD's galore my purty gold purse, my latest novel I am reading (You can see it on my book shelf Sabrina by Lori Wick) great book by the way....ummm a laptop case...clothes...my sister's make up case. Why is it in my room, you may ask? I will never know. Oh, and about a hundred other knick knacks that greet me with their messy presence around this scary bedroom of mine.

Why haven't I buckled down and gotten this room back in some decency, you may be thinking to yourself...well my answer is...ummm...please don't tell the whole world....please....you see I'm lazy. OKAY....you made me say it. I am just plain lazy!LOL...and extremely busy with my life!

In other news, my mom is not feeling the best. She is right down under the weather. She sounds like a seal when she coughs. That was totally a sentence of endearment, mom!! Really...eek...Anyhow....(Clear of the throat) So being the lovely daughter that I am, I volunteered to stay home with her while the others went to church.

So, I talked to my Mimi on the phone, actually picked out and ironed my clothes for tomorrow before dinner, (Huge breaking point in my life) also...I packed my lunch before ten o clock at night,another milestone. Now, I just know because I accomplished all of this, that I am going to have a phone call that school has been cancelled on account of snow, tomorrow morning. I just know it!

Well, trying to balance my laptop on one knee while trying to balance the rest of my body on a tiny bit of mattress has proven to be very difficult. So I guess I will end this darling of a post until another time!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Ginger,
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Yes, the weather here is very Spring like! Thanks for the offer, but no, I think I'll keep my green trees and you can keep your snow:)
I know what you mean about messy rooms! Sometimes my desk gets so piled up with stuff it's not even funny. But, the joy of a clean room is definitely worth the trouble!!:)
Megan