Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hi there!

Wow! What a week I have had! It's been busy and tiring, but I have had loads of fun. I was supposed to go back home today but there was a big snow storm there, so my one week vacation has turned to two weeks. Although I am going to miss a week of school, I am excited about an extra week with Mimi and everyone else.


I have had the joy of spending some time with my cousins, Jillian and Isabelle. We went shopping with them the other night, and that was quite an adventure!!




Isabelle, being four, is filled with so much energy and there was never a dull moment.

I was able to spend the day on Friday with my sister, Leslie, helping her with the daycare she works at. It was so much fun spending time with her and my littlest nephew Devyn. I am probably going to be able to go back to the daycare before this week is up.


This morning I went to church with friends of the family. It was fun to see the children's Sunday school class sing a song. It was so cute!! I am going back tonight for evening service.

Well, I am hoping I will have time to put some pictures on this post before I have to get ready to leave. I also will try my up most best to update again tomorrow.

2 comments:

T said...

Sorry i haven't been commenting much. Life has been so busy of course. I see you too are one busy lady!

Anonymous said...

Your little cousins are adorable!

Morgan