Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Laugh And A Half

Today when I was at JCpenny's, I was at the register while the cashier rung my items up (just a small tidbit, I saved a hundred and ninety dollars and only paid 13 something.)

Anywho, my mom and the rest of the family were done shopping and were waiting for me at the door. There is one chair right next to the doors where my mom will often go and sit down.

Well, as soon as I was done, I took my large bag and purse and walked toward my family when my mom stood up this old man who was standing nearby huffed and groaned and said "Well, thank you!!" LOL....Translation "Finally" My mom so sweetly said "I am sorry." With her hand on the door. "I would've moved a long time ago...you old grump." LOL....okay, so she didn't say that last part. But I wanted to!!!

I thought that was so rude. Carole let me know as we walked into the parking lot that he was a ornery old goat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! People are funny, aren't they?! :)

Morgan