Friday, February 1, 2008

Just Checking In

I have rewritten this post about a million times. My brain is not working tonight. I am tired. Very tired! I only had a half day of school, but I am still tired.

I am excitited though, because there is a big chance that I might get to see my Mimi this weekend. (Anyone who is new to this blog, Mimi is my grandmother.)

I also will get to see some of my other family and friends. So yes, maybe by next week you will get to see new pictures of my adorable nephews!! I might be able to post while I am at my grandmother's, but no promises. I am usually very busy while I am there.

I am sorry about how short and boring this post was, but I really felt I should at least post something. Since so many times I let my faithful blogger re-read my past posts becauce I hadn't posted in ten days:)

Have a wonderful night.

2 comments:

The Sisters said...

Hi Ginger,
Just stopping by to wish you a great weekend!

~Holly&Katie~

Morgan said...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your Mimi and other family members! I shut down my old blog and wanted to let you know that I had a new one...I hope you are doing well, and have a wonderful week!