Wednesday, June 30, 2010

*Time to shop*

I don't know about you but I love a good ole mall. A mall where you walk in and know your feet will be killing you by the end of the day. A mall where you can just smell the bargains. A mall that likes to give you samples. I LOVE the mall.

The only thing I don't love about the mall is how tempting it is to spend your money on frivolous things you don't need. But you feel like you just have to have it because your at the mall and it's SO cute!

I went to the mall this past Saturday and to my dismay there were just to many sales! I JUST had to go to the Disney store where I just happen to find the most adorable pair of Tigger jammies for Jeremy.

I then kept on browsing and I found Disney princess snow globes for only $8.99 I mean really? I do have a sister who wants to decorate her house in Disney when she marries in 14 months...plus she collects Disney snow globes. How could I not? If I refused I think I would just had to stamp my forehead "Horrible sister ever!" Okay, maybe I am being a little melodramatic but I just couldn't pass it up!

So now I am going to announce my newest weakness shopping online. I think I may need a twelve step program. I think it happened after I found the greatest deal on my laptop cord. My newest passion you may ask?

Poppys.

You may ask what is a poppy?

This my friend. This is a poppy. Oh, they are so delicious! I can't begin to describe how bad I want to own a poppy. I want two, three oh okay four or five some for all different outfits I own. They are so CUTE! Visit this ever so creative women on her site. They are homemade! Yes my friend homemade!

And on to my next online shopping obsession. Vera Bradley.

Ahhh can the loveliness stop?

Theses bags are adorable.

Take a peek.

Okay, well my shopping post. Needs to end before I go run to a mall!!

2 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Hi Ginger...Sorry I haven't been by in a little while. Glad to see you are still around. As for this post...I hate malls and avoid them at all costs if necessary...LOL!! I know there are many that love them...but I'm not one of them. I do however love a walmart!! My husband has said more times than I can count that he wants to be buried at walmart because he knows that if he is buried there I will be sure to visit him. LOL!! He is such a nut!! He knows if he were buried at a mall that I would NEVER visit him.

Love you girl and glad to see all is well your way!!

Steaky said...

you may need a 13 or 14 step program! Glad you're enjoying the cuteness!