Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Well, today we went out Christmas shopping...AGAIN! I have been little by little crossing out the names on my list that I needed to buy Christmas gifts for but I still have some more to go. I think I have bought more wrapping paper than gifts! I am LOVING the paper that our local dollar store has. It's incredible how many different types of paper they have for a buck! Loving...loving it!

I have also been taking out my Christmas blouses,red,red, and red. I happen to love red blouses! But we have Christmas programs coming up and I want to look festive!

My room is getting filled with wrap gifts all over the place. I have a pile of gifts yea high on my dresser for my students! If you promise you won't tell I will tell you what it is.... PROMISE??? All, right I got them each a four pack of play dough! Yup, I think they will like it. AND they will not open the dough until they get home I happen to HATE the SMELL of PLAY DOUGH!! :)

Okay, now it's your turn tell me how your Christmas season is going? What kind of wrapping paper do you have??? :D





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We went to our dollar tree today and found some cute bags!! I am def. in the Christmas spirit:)

Anonymous said...

You don't like the smell of play dough?!?! Oh you are weird. ;)

LOL!!!!

Morgan