Monday, December 21, 2009

It's almost here!

....Christmas that is. Can you believe it? I can't! Tomorrow is the grand finale at school, Christmas,party,program the works! And then...yes...it's the BIG Christmas VACATION! Everyone now can applaud!!


Of course there is down side to it I can't admit it alright I will...I think I am getting a cold! Yes another cold! Not to thrilled about it! But what can ya do?


Our Christmas tree is now standing proud in our living room,lights ornaments it looks great!



We had our Churches Christmas program this past Friday. It was beautiful. Every year after the program it just feels like Christmas! Love it! Of course, I needed to post a picture of Jeremy and his Christmas attire! :) He has another Christmas outfit as well. But I had to post at least one picture of him in one of them! Isn't he adorable? Well, I am going to end for now! Hopefully I will be posting before Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, he looks sooo cute!!!

Morgan

Unknown said...

Oh!Oh! Oh! He looks sooooooo sweet!!!! Love the outfit!!!!!!! :)