Friday, January 30, 2009

A quick note.

So, it's about time I head to bed. However I thought you all would enjoy some pictures of last weekend .
We were able to finally meet my adorable sweet nephew Liam. Isn't he a sweetheart? He fit right in the crook of my arm. I could have held him all night. Oh wait a minute I did!:D I actually was able to hold Liam and my five week old second cousin Lilli we also had two, two year olds to chase and Alyvia too hold and a six year old and four year old. Yes, my Mimi's house were filled with children last weekend.




Here I am with my sweet niece Alyvia. Isn't she getting so big?? Ohhh, I just LOVE her!My sweetie pie Devyn! Talk about getting big he is getting so old. Every time he says "Gi Gi" My heart melts.:)

My oldest nephew Patrick with his Uncle Aaron.:) Patrick is so smart! He is so fun!!

No comments: