Saturday, January 31, 2009

I have been tagged....

Jessica tagged me...Thanks Jessica!!:)

1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite place to shop? JCPenny,Best Buy, and a local thrift store in our area
3. What is your favorite junk food?Chips and cheese
4. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Be outside or inside cooling off with the AC
5. What is your favorite dog breed? One that has no odor,doesn't lick, or bark...
6. What is your favorite flower? Roses
7. What is your favorite Hair style? Probably a barrette pulling the hair out of my face
8. Favorite thing to wear around the house? My PJ's
9. Favorite thing to do with your Family? Just being together and having a good time.
10. One of your Bestest friends? I have too many to choose one...
11. What is your favorite Bible verse? Psalm 27:1 among others
12. What is your favorite shoes? High heels however I wear flats more and more lately...lol

I will tag....
Courtney
and
Mackenzie


1 comment:

Me said...

POST SOMETHING!!!! GGRRRRRRRRR! :)

Love ya! LOL