Monday, January 14, 2008

Where Does The Day Go?

At the risk of sounding a hundred and two, I can't believe, fathom, take in how fast time flies. It is already Monday evening and I am now thinking about what to wear tomorrow. At least I have lunch already planned. I am bringing a microwavable pizza. Smart huh? Yup...I thought so.


Well, once again the snow has fallen and landed so nicely on our horseshoe driveway. What a joy to look forwarded to once again, walking half of that driveway to get to the car tomorrow. I feel like I am Moses walking though the red sea. LOL...I am serious, I have two huge piles of snow on either side of me and a small little path to follow to dry ground.


On Tuesdays I have been bringing snacks for the kids at school. Last week I brought celery sticks and I had them put cream cheese or peanut butter on them and then had them sprinkle raisins on top of them. They then had ants on a log! A kindergarten memory of mine. It was so fun to do it with my students now!


Tomorrow I am bringing banana bread and cream cheese. I know, not so exciting after the ants on a log but hey, it was a last minute decision. Maybe next week I will have something a tad more creative.


So, has everyone read mine and Carole's discussion on my last post? LOL...It was fun playing around. We really don't mind that people think we look alike. We ourselves truly do think we resemble each other. Although....I do think it's going a little far when people say we look identical. If you don't know what I am talking about, scroll down and read and comment. We want to hear what you think!


Well, I am very proud of myself that I actually posted two days in a row. I hope everyone will have a lovely evening tonight!! Until next time...

1 comment:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Yum!! I like banana bread!!

I got your letter yesterday in the mail.....what a nice surprise!! Thanks so much for it and I thought the pic was really great of ya'll!!