Friday, January 4, 2008

Hi There!

No it's not your imagination, you are actually reading an updated post!! I know I wrote a quick one the other night. But it was just a small tease to say I wrote one, so I wouldn't feel too bad when my blog surfaced in my mind and I did the math in my head and figured out how long I had neglected my small corner on the net.

Christmas was a delight. I enjoyed all my gifts, I think my top three were a television series The Cosby Show that my parents gave me, a whole Karen Kingsbury series (also from my parents) and an MP3 player that my Mimi (grandmother) gave me. I also received an MP3 speaker from
Mackenzie and Snowflake earrings from her adorable little sister Maddie.

We went down to visit our family and friends the day after Christmas and stayed for a few days. We had a wonderful time and it was a little sad when we packed up all our luggage and many gifts to head back to our neck of the woods.

Although it was with a happy heart thinking about starting school again. The first day I went back I subbed for the kindergarten teacher and it went really well. (My apologies to Mackenzie and Mrs.H for not calling yet) With a heavy heart I stayed home today. Yesterday at school I was catching a cold with every other word I spoke I sneezed. LOL...So I slept all day today and I still sound pretty bad!

Back to Christmas. Carole had a great birthday. Her big present was a digital camera. To answer
Morgan Denise's question, my parents did decided to name her Carole before she was actually born on Christmas. She was named after our Aunt Carol.

Well, I have more to write about like the ostrich foot prints in our yard when we arrived home Sunday night. Also about when we opened our back door with luggage in our hands and snow up to our knees, the vision that greeted us in the living room was a Christmas tree that was falling apart.

LOL...goodnight!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a good Christmas. And... ostrich footprints??!! Spill, spill... :)

T said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I finally got back to blogging today and wanted to stop by and say hi!

The Good Reporters said...

About time you posted something. Just kidding. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas.

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!!
Send some of that snow this way, please!!