Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Been A While.

Have I really only posted one other time since last Monday? This is very sad. I am sorry for my lack of posting but, if it's any consolation at all, I have been busy. Very, very busy!!

Yesterday, when I heard my alarm clock and pressed the snooze button, I tried very hard to open my eyes, I then started on my make up, which is my morning routine. As I stood in front of the bathroom mirror applying mascara to my lashes, I needed to think of what day it was.

"Is it Tuesday? No, it's Friday...is there a game today?...Oh man it's Sunday. I am getting ready for church, aren't I ?" Yes, I agree that this little scenario is very scary but, it is also very true!!

So, here I am a little more rested and once again getting ready for tomorrow. For snack tomorrow, I am making chocolate chip cookies. That's right, I am, really, I am. Oh man, my conscience will not let me tell a half truth, okay a lie, a big, hairy lie. My mom is making the cookies. But, I will put a little dab of dough on the cookie sheets. That counts for something, right??

Ohhh...I am making the cookies. I am just not making the batter. So technically, I am making the cookies just not the batter. The cookies have to be made, right? I mean, what would a kid do if I just set a bowl of batter in front of him? Okay, so now cross out what I said before. I wasn't lying. I am going to make the cookies.

For all my sport fanatics out there...okay so I really don't know if any of my blog readers are sport fanatics, but if you are, is anyone excited that the Patriots have made it to the Superbowl?? Frankly, I could care less but, if I want peace in the house I act very, very excited!! LOL

Next, on my agenda, I need to scream at the top of my lungs congratulations to one of my very special blogging buddies Jessica. Jessica just got married to her new husband, Ronnie, this past Saturday. Of course Jessica hasn't updated her blog yet but, her new mother- in- law Julie just posted a whole bunch of pictures of the wedding on her blog. So, go check it out. I would've left a comment but, once again, my computer was not cooperating.

Now, I should end for now, so I can make those cookies!!!:)

2 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! My favorite kind!!!

Morgan said...

Girl, reading this made me so hungry for cookies...now I'll have to go make some....maybe. I don't think I have any chocolate chips in the house! WAH