Sunday, January 9, 2011

No time....

...for blogging...

As you can see I have been more neglecting this blog then ever before and I knew it was bound to happen.

A thing call life happened and I am just trying to keep up with the pace "life" has ruled out for me.

As I am running the race through a few things are in my midst one being Carole's wedding shower.

Yes, it is time.

The time I have been waiting for.

The time I have been thinking about.

The time for showers.

My mind is wondering and planing and thinking...

My ideas are forming...I am having a blast!

I am also planing for my very first kindergarten graduation all be myself! This has proven to be a fun, fun project as well.

I can't wait to start elaborating both events to you painting a picture making you feel as though you will be attending bot two big events in my life.

But for now my note book is filling up with each new idea that pops in my mind.


So, on this Sunday afternoon, I am planning on showers,graduations, and other fun stuff.

What are you doing?

1 comment:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

It's so fun to plan showers for dear friends! :)