Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~Love~Prayer~and some yogurt~

When we came to that time to humble ourselves before the Lord and cry out. "Lord, I need you. I need you in my heart. I need you to forgive me of my sins. I need you" He came in took you by the hand and said "I will never leave you." However, he did not say "You will never have another trial in your life again."

Sometimes we wish He would say that but the fact of the matter is He warned us that there will be trials, there will be times where you need to cry out to the Lord "Why? How? Please? Help?"

In our neck of the woods we are having a major snow storm. School, was called off and I was able to sleep in a while. I am now sitting here at the kitchen table jammies still on an empty Yoplait Cherry Pomegranate yogurt beside me and thoughts...lots of thoughts keeping me company.

Jeremy was sitting beside me for a while he toddled in here in his Toy Story slippers clutching onto his Mickey Mouse sippie cup while he grunted until I help him on the bench next to me. He eyed my yogurt and put out his out reached hand until I gave him a bite and then another. He sat back pleased, contented. He rested his head on my shoulder with out care in the world.

I started thinking about how Jeremy is such a blessing to our family how when we are at our wits end Jeremy makes us laugh until we are crying.

Again I am sitting in the kitchen listening to my mom read to Jeremy Carole laughing at his antics, Aaron and Dad mulling around the house and me tapping away at my computer.

Our family has landed in a path in our life and that path is not on a mountain top but it's in a valley yes a deep valley.

I can't explain this valley.

But I need everyone to pray.

Please pray.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Ginger I've been thinking about you the last few days. Almost wrote last night. I'll be praying!

::hugs::

Morgan

Unknown said...

Praying for you! I'm in the middle of reading "A Shepherd looks at Psalm 23" ... if you can find it -- read it! So comforting -- so encouraging -- "The LORD is MY Shepherd" !!!

love and prayers,
Jodi

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

praying with all my heart.