Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Lord Loves ME!

And oh do I love Him.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"Lord, I just don't know?"

I sat on my bed holding my little blue phone. I guess in ways my phone has become my blankie. *Smile* I tend to always carry it. Just because. But then again I guess everyone always are carrying their iphone,touch pad, blackberry,palm pilot etc...and so on.

"Lord, I'm just...I know..I"

And ever so clearly in the hush of my bedroom as I sat on my bed discourage...

in my heart I heard... "Come unto me and I will give you rest"

I smiled.

I sighed.

And then I continued to pray.

"Lord, thank you for being here. Thank you for loving me."

.........................................................................................................................................................................

It's so awesome to have the Lord on your side isn't?


I just wanted to post, I wanted to say hi and just wanted to share that my God is a great God!


No comments: