Saturday, October 31, 2009

Did you miss me?

Jeremy, here again! My big sister Ginger decided to try to download some pictures of me on Big Moe. I think she is going to try again today. But I thought this picture could hold you over for a while!

I know I am so cute! I just can't help it. I am smiling a lot more and I even laugh in my sleep! I will be three months on November 8th! Can you believe it?

I LOVE to spit up on everyone. That is my favorite sport! I have a real talent for it! I also love talking to my Winnie The Pooh mobile and my quilt that is hanging on the wall next to my changing table. So whenever I need to be change I just carry a conversation with Quiltie!

I also want to say "hi!" to my friend Breanna! Morgan's niece! I hear she likes seeing new pictures of me so she is my friend!

Everyone have a fun Saturday! Love, Jeremy!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww we looooove it!!!!! :) Breanna just sat down by me and said "I want to see baby pictures" so we came to your blog and there was a new pic just for us!!! :) He is darling !!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! :)

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Look at that face!!! Tell your mom and dad to bring you to visit the aunties real soon. Give them that look I taught you. You know the one.