Friday, October 30, 2009

And I did it again..

Well, you see I have this thing where I don't like wearing socks or slippers around the house. I don't know maybe I should have been "Tarzan's" daughter or something. But I like being bare foot instead of having something on my feet. My mom always gently reminds me to put something on my feet.... "What are you nuts it's 30 below out there get something on your feet NOW!" She's so gentle as she rebukes her 22 years old! :)

So, when I have no socks or slippers on I sometimes sit on my foot to keep it warm. However, when I do that my foot fall asleep. Which happened when I started this post. I guess I should just listen to my mother and wear the slippers. Instead of hopping around the house try to wake up my foot.

Well, in other news. I once again smell like baby spit up. I was just holding Jeremy and he spit up all over my sweater. You know? I stopped changing every time he spits up on me. My laundry is already to the ceiling I would end up having no more clean clothes if I tossed every top or bottom he threw up on.

I for one had a blast writing about my day the other day! It was a lot of fun! If you haven't yet jump on the bandwagon http://ylcf.org go one over you still have time! Also take a peak at all the other bloggers that participated it was fun reading a lot of there days as well!

I am still wanting to redesign/ change my room around! Ideas people!! I think I may be taking a trip to Wal-mart and getting some handy dandy organizing things! Fun stuff!

I hope I have not bored you! I am trying to post more often but it gets a little challenging when you can't think of things to write about!




I am hoping to try to download some adorable pictures of Jeremy on here soon! We will see if "Big Moe" will let me! Until then have a graet weekend!


2 comments:

T said...

My daughter wants to change her room too. She asked me to do it for her Christmas gift but since we will be traveling to Minnesota over the Christmas holidays there will be no time to paint or redecorate at all. I told her that I would for her 14th birthday which is in June and she is already shopping WalMart and Target for ideas. I am sure you will come up with something very nice for your room and when you do you have to post pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm constantly sitting on my feet. And I'm always barefooted around the house unless it's winter and then I'm in fuzzy socks. :) The next best thing to barefoot. ;)

Oh, and for decorating/organizing ideas, sometimes you can find really neat ones on Real Simple's website!

Morgan