Sunday, November 9, 2008

Please don't put me in the bloggie jail yet....

I have been working on my "I Voted"post. However, it's taking a little bit longer than I first thought! I have no idea why it takes me so long to write a post these days the only thing I can think of is that I just can't find the time!

This weekend we came down to visit my Mimi and other family members and friends. We had a great time and we went to a big Christian book sale. I am very happy to report I found some very good deals and will enjoy listening to my new music on the way home.

I promise you I am going to try to post my big voting post tomorrow! Please stick around a minute say hi tell me how your Sunday was! lol....Posting will be soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

Anonymous said...

Well hello! :) I've been wondering where that post is. ;) I know the feeling though!!!

So what new music did you get?!

Morgan

Brittany November said...

Hey! I love the little picture of you and your nephew ;) You're very pretty. Have a good Monday. LOL!