Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Don't have a heart attack!!!

Yes...my bloggie peeps, I am blogging again the third time in one week. If you need some oxygen just step outside take a deep breath, count to three, sing the itsy bitsy spider, make an origami cat...

Now come back to your computer screen, sit down maybe take one more deep breath and then read on. You are not loosing you marbles, you are not seeing things. Yes indeedy, I have posted... here...here and here all in one week. Frankly, I am proud!

How was your Veterans day, bloggie peeps? I was surprised last week, with a notice on my desk, telling me I had today off. So what did I do, you may ask? Well, first I woke up at the crack of dawn before the sun came up. I put on my clothes, my sneakers took a nice long run. I then came back home and made breakfast for the whole family. I then took a shower and wrote a whole months worth of lesson plans. I then stomped up stairs and tackled my bed room until it looked cleaner than anything!

*Clearing of the throat.* Okay...so maybe I didn't do that much. *Cheeks turning pink.* Well....okay so maybe I didn't do an...an...any of it! But at least I am blogging. So that is a plus anyhow. *Smirk*


Well, I decided to shock everyone of my bloggie people with another post. Maybe just maybe you will see another one tomorrow. What da ya think??? Can I do it?? We will see...we will see... Until that shocking moment where you may need a cool glass of water or a pinch on your arm just to make sure you're not dreaming. Have a great night!


5 comments:

Stepheny said...

Very funny! I am happy you are posting too! :) Hope you are having fun!

Steph

Three Sisters Blog said...

Happy Autumn!!! :)

~3 sisters

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You're hilarious!! You had me believing that you had done all of that stuff! :)

Morgan

T said...

LOL! Hey it must be a trend. I've been blogging too after a long absence. Nice to "see" ya again!

Ruth said...

Feel free to come check out my blog at faithfulfemininity.blogspot.com
Hope to see you there soon!