Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am soooooo sorry with a cherry on top!!! I really was going to try to post every day this week!! I really was. I have had a full Thanksgiving week off and have been enjoying myself fully!

However, something came over me... a cleaning streak. ((Shocked faces)) I know, I know but apparently the streak was somewhere within me and finally showed it self to me.

That and my Aunt and cousin should be here any minute and I needed to get my room all ready because this weekend it's the guest room. :)

So besides cleaning...and doing some much needed reading and not blogging I haven't been doing anything extraordinary.

However....however....let me just tell you this there has been a change in weather. Yup...the snow has covered our yard. Wonderful I know!:)

I need to cut this post short busy, busy the company has just arrived!! Soooooooooo.......all my bloggie peeps out there please allow me to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

1 comment:

Stepheny said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)

I have given you an award! :)

See my blog for details

Steph