Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I want to adopt!

Have you ever sat on the couch watching TV and one of those commercials come on that ask you
to pay a certain amount of money a month to sponsor a child. I see those commercials and I think of all those children who have no family who need a "Mommy and Daddy".I want to take one of those babies home.

I was watching this program that featured a family who adopted two children that had no feet or arms. The babies were adorable. I know it would not be all fun but I think the baby would find it's way into my heart and I would just deal with all the unpleasant stuff that comes my way.

Of course adopting is a far away dream for me right now. I'm not even married yet. I wonder though maybe one of these days if I will be traveling to different countries helping others adopt little ones. Oh how I would love that!

Alright, I am going to sign off for now!



No comments: