Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday.

Uggg.... Mondays are not my favorite day something about leaving the comfort of a weekend at home does it to me every time. I love my class and can't wait to see them but just getting back to the routine is a hard thing to do.

Well, this  Monday did not disappoint me. It was a doozy.

I wasn't feeling good all night (sickness is going around the house) so needless to say not feeling good didn't help my beauty rest. I was tired when I crawled out of bed. Not a good start to the day.

I had a bagel and some juice and then rushed out the door.

Came into school to find out we had a routine drill today. Not my favorite thing!

My students came into my room and they were extra hyper. We calmed down had a Bible lesson started phonics...

What a morning.

Even though I knew about the drill I was taken completely off guard when it happened. And not prepared at all.

Now, my Monday is over and I am ready for bed.

How was your Monday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww sorry you had a rough Monday ... hope your Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were MUCH BETTER!!! ;) And hope your day tomorrow is great! :)

Jodi