Saturday, February 12, 2011

Watch Out For That Lion.

And once again I failed in the blogging world. My laptop stayed closed in his black case and my fingers stayed un typing on my lap. To be honest I haven't been in the mood for blogging. When I blog my whole mind opens up to a new world. I am in my sweet world when I blog and I just couldn't go in that world because my mind has to be in reality mode right now.



Let me tell you reality world is a scary place to be that is when your eyes are wide open and you see things crashing down around you. My reality is life right now. And oh if I could change gears and go to my little world I would be blogging all day. But I can't.



So here I am. Taking a break from reality and going into blogging. I don't like mixing the sad reality of life into blogging but I am going to because in a way that's what blogging is for to share your life with friends and with strangers a like. We all seem to have some things in common or at least one thing a love for blogging.



I will not get into detail of all that is going on but the trials I mention in past posts last month are the same trials we are going through today. In additional to that.



Both cars are down. And everyone has been battling with sickness in the house. But the one that has been battling most with the sickness would be my sweet Carole.



She had been running a temperature of a 103 last week, has the stomach flu could not stop being sick and on top of that had to go the hospital she developed an infection due to the high fever. I hated seeing her so sick. It was plain horrible. I am so thankful to say she is feeling some what better now.



I hope as your eyes are soaking in my words and your mind is processing it all it's not coming to your thoughts that I am complaining. Because truly and honestly I'm not. I am just jotting down my own thoughts onto my blog. I need this outlet you know I need to see the words on this white screen and know someone is reading it and praying for my precious family.



Today, when the car wouldn't start I went upstairs to Carole with tears in my eyes. "The Car won't start!" I laid my head in her lap as she laid back on the wall. "Why?" I asked my little sister "Why, one more thing has to happen? Why?" Of course she didn't have an answer.



I was talking to my friend one day and said. "Ya, know, why not me and my family?" I know we don't have some special protection around us that nothing bad can happen to our family. We are not any more special then anyone else. But it's just new and takes a while to get used to."



Oh I know God didn't promise us that this world would be easy. He said the exact opposite. But sometimes I wish we could have an easy time that there would be no trial but I guess if their was no trial how could we have victories?



During these couple months I have found myself, complaining at times, being downright angered and confused and many times I allowed that "Roaring Lion" to get a hold of me. Thankfully I have the King of Kings on my side and it never fails when that roaring lion comes prowling over the Lord takes care of him.



These few months I have had to keep my eyes open and see the blessings and close my eyes to the trials around me.



My Family



My Home



My Salvation



They are all sweet blessings I should never take for granted.

My ramblings did well for my heart just now and I know you will keep our family in prayer.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

1 Peter 5:8-9 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to write you again SOON (I'll try--really)...can't believe the vehical trouble and everyone being sick!! :( And poor Carole!! :( I'm glad she's feeling some better. (What about the rest of you?)

Sending you the words to another song...thought of this one while I read this post: http://www.lyrics-p.com/authors/andrae-crouch/andrae-crouch-through-it-all-lyrics.shtml

::hugs::
Morgan

Stepheny said...

Oh Ginger, My heart goes out to you! I know exactly how you are feeling, because my family and I have been in your same position many times. (and we've known others that have been through the trials)
The best thing that you are doing, is remembering that GOD IS IN CONTROL, and that He will NOT fail you EVER! Just remember, God is putting you through this trial for some reason, (a reason we don't know- maybe a reason we don't think is fair.) He is testing you to see how strong you will be through all of this, yet, He will never leave your side, and He will always be there to pick you up when you fall! God is molding you and your dear family... molding you for some reason.
Just keep following HIM in whatever you do, in whatever decisions you make... remember, He is still on the throne, He is taking care of you, even in the worst situations. He even has Carole in His hand, having her sick for for some reason or another. But, unless it's His perfect will, He will NEVER EVER let you down!

Keep God at the center of everything you do, and you will truely be blessed! (BLESSINGS WILL COME!)

You have been a sweet friend, and I dont' want you to think for a MINUTE that I am saying this to you to try and sound "Perfect"... I'm just saying it because I know... and I believe that He put ME through a certain trial, to depend on Him more, and to be able to help others (like you) go through rough times. :) There is always a reason for what God does!

"The will of God won't lead you where the grace of God can't keep you!"
I will keep praying for you!

If you ever need someone to tell something to, I'm a very good listener! Just email me! :)

I LOVE YOU AND I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!
(my family will also be praying for you, and people at my church that I have told! :))
I hope that I have been a blessing to you!
And I hope that Carole will soon feel better!

Love,
Stepheny
p.s. sorry for the long comment! :)