Monday, February 28, 2011

Shower Plans...

One week.

One week.

One week, till Carole and I slip on our skirts.

I will have my dad pick up the cake from the bakery.

Carole's Bride's Maid,Mackenzie will have the tables all decorated.

Carole's other bride maid Rosey will have the games pick out.

My nails will be french tipped. My hair will be done and I will be ready to start my best friends and little sisters shower.

The wedding is 3 and half months away.

It's coming so soon.

Before you know it you are going to see a picture of a girl with a lapis Purple gown her hair in a pony tail her eyes red and puffy and a bride on the other side.

There will be more wedding posts coming real soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So so fun !!! You girls will giggle and laugh all night! :) Don't forget to take pics for the rest of us to enjoy!