Monday, February 14, 2011

My Favorite Day Of The Year...

Valentines day.

Sigh.

Must I say more?

Smile.

I like to kid. I honestly do. I tend to be a little more dramatic when it comes to this day. Honestly, I'm happy with my single state. This is where God has put me right now. And this is where I'll stay. Until the Author of my story decides to add a prince in the upcoming chapters I'll be happy with me and just me.

Today, was a different day me and my friend came into the school building laughing and chattering about Valentines day trying to decided if our students would be making a big deal over the silly "heart" day.

We both entered her class room where she stop and looked at her desk and I quickly followed suit. There laid roses, beautiful red roses laying there on her desk.

We were stumped. Laughed. And then I decided it was time for me to go to my room.

Where I found my own roses on my own desk.

Someone gave the 3 elementary teachers roses today and it just made me smile.

They looked so pretty sitting on my desk all day in a tall clear vase I found in the kitchen pantry.

I also was given a carnation from one of my students and a sweet hug as well.

It was a sweet day today. ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful day as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Morgan

Unknown said...

Awwww how SWEET!!!!!!!!!! What a fun surprise! I LOVE roses :) I got roses on Valentine's Day too! ;)